Founder of the
Alisa Johnson – Lead Agent
Alisa is an invaluable resource for young families looking for information on Nevada County schools.
Alisa has received top sales awards for 7 years and is a proud member of Nevada County Masters.
Alisa is a community leader volunteering with multiple community groups and is always looking to help those in need. She brings a strong ethical perspective to all she participates with. Integrity, truth, and fairness are integral to Alisa’s value proposition.
Alisa loves helping others, spending time with family and friends, and traveling.
Alisa is the founding owner of Johnson’s SIERRA Lifestyle Team and a top-producing agent with RE/Max Gold.
776-B Freeman Lane
Grass Valley, CA, 95949
10598 Combie Rd.
Auburn, CA, 95602
I would like for you to get to know my amazing team that has grown with me and helped build the Sierra Lifestyle Team. I cannot think of better human beings to work with and trust your most important real estate with.
Nevada County Realtors®
Nevada County natives since 1981. To paraphrase a famous line,
“We’re all Nevada County natives.”
Nevada County is a state of mind as much as a place. A little less formal. A little less harried. A little less congested. A little more friendly, a little more relaxed, and a lot more fun! We’re all here because we want to be here…and that forms the essential character of Nevada County and the lives of all of us ‘natives’.
Nevada County offers the best of many worlds, attracting families from diverse areas of the country and manifold walks of life. We are here because we want to be here and it’s infectious—our friends, acquaintances and visitors to the area often catch the bug and just don’t want to leave!
- Come for music: The Wailers, Roy Rogers, Mavis Staples, Wynton Marsalis, and John McCutcheon are a few headliners that have appeared in Nevada City and Grass Valley’s local venues. The annual Music In The Mountains is much anticipated by fans of classical and pop orchestral music.
- Come for Art Galleries and Shows: Victorian Christmas in Nevada City and Cornish Christmas in Grass Valley draw folks from far and wide. And the area’s art and crafts galleries are open for business every day!
- Come for our excellent schools, our robust tech industry and small town camaraderie.
And when you catch the bug and don’t want to leave, we would love to help you find, not a house, but a home here. And when you need a bigger home for all your friends who don’t want to leave, we would love to help you sell your home and find one for you and all your friends and family.
We are Real Estate professionals with extensive experience in sales and marketing, utilizing the newest techniques in marketing properties. But honestly, finding homes for buyers and buyers for sellers isn’t rocket science. It‘s good old-fashioned hard work, honesty, loyalty & commitment to clients and community. And it’s deep knowledge and experience of our communities.
We are committed to you and passionate about delivering an awesome 5-Star experience, with superior results. We guarantee satisfaction, transparency and integrity. This is our promise to you:
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always come first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more *
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Success: results through people*We put our belief in action. We are a team, not individual Realtors operating alone. We are committed to our team and each member’s success. When we help you buy or sell property, you and your family become part of our team during and after the transaction.
And that is our commitment to you: Good old-fashioned hard work, honesty, loyalty and commitment to your goals and needs. We look forward to working with you and getting to know you.
Johnson’s SIERRA Lifestyle Team